Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well it's been about a week since my last blog. I would like to say that I haven't had time to blog because I have been working out, however that was not the case. I have been really busy with work. I am still trying to find the motivation to get back to the gym. So I decided today to do the next best thing to the gym....walk the mall!!! I had a fleeting though of going into Boston and walking the Freedom Trail, but I got up too late. It was a good jump start to my afternoon. It energized me so that I came home and cleaned my room, did my laundry and got organized for this week at work. It felt great to accomplish so much in such little time. I am realizing that I need motivation to get to the gym. If only I had a buddy ~ someone who can get me going when I don't want to get there. I am focused on getting back on track this week. I am off to Florida again on Friday. Wish me luck.....Until tomorrow.......

No comments: