Sunday, July 31, 2005

Well I have been in Florida for 3 days. I started the shakes again on Saturday morning. So far so good. I have been staying on the plan. No snacking and then dinner. I can already feel a difference in how I feel. When I get back to Plymouth, I am going back to the gym. After 6 weeks of going 3 to 5 times a week, I can get my Nike Shox shoes!!!!!!! I have to figure out a way to get myself motivated.

Nothing has changed here in West Palm Beach. I am just reinforced in my decision to move to New England. I definitely don't miss it here. I do miss being in New England right now. I miss Jill, Detroit Joe, and Mattie. I hope things are going well up there. Scooter was great on the plane ride down here. Not a peep from him on the planes. He is the best puppy ever.


Until tomorrow......

No comments: