Monday, July 17, 2006

Finally!!!



Ok, as promised here is a before picture. It isn't pretty. I have been really uncomfortable the past few days and I am very happy that the surgery is finally here. I am the first surgery of the day 7:30 am. So, that means that I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am. Yippee!!!

I know I have been telling everyone that I am not nervous, but today my anxiety was off the charts. I am not sure if it is just excitement or nervousness. Anyways, I am trying to stay calm and breathe deep. I just downloaded some relaxing music on my IPOD and plan on listening to it before the surgery tomorrow.

As of my appointment with the doctor this morning, I weighed 250 pounds. I never in a MILLION years thought I would ever weigh this. So, I am getting a fresh start and will work harder than ever to become more healthy.

I will try to post something tomorrow after the surgery. Thanks to everyone for their support and words of encouragement. It means so much to me.

Until next time.........

No comments: