Sunday, October 29, 2006

3 months

Friday marked my third month post op. My weight was 196. Thats a total of 54 pounds. I am focusing more on my eating. At least what I should be eating. Not having the dumping syndrome has been both a blessing and curse. I am still able to eat stuff that I enjoy however, thats the curse at the same time. Its a double edge sword. I am going to head back to the gym and get some cardio in. That way it will kick start my weight loss. I had been averaging 20 pounds, but this month it was 14 pounds (which is still good). It is just a let down after such rapid weight loss in the beginning. I know it will always be a battle, but it is an easier battle to fight when I have the upper hand. I feel more in control. It definitely makes it easier when you are never hungry and you get full really easy.

Until next time...

No comments: