Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Turning 30

After all the hype, turning 30 wasn't that bad. I hear that it is the best time of your life. I will have to let everyone know about that one. I think your 20's are about learning about who you are and what you want in life. Your 30's are about making that happen. Life is an ever evolving process. I have learned so much about myself over the past few years, especially the last few months. I know that every obstacle you have in your life makes you a stronger person. I feel like I have grown so much. I am also very thankful for all the tough times that I have had. I realize that there is always someone out there that is worse off than me (I wish that wasn't true). I am happy. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. I need to engrave that in my mind. Only I can create my own happiness. It is not someone else's job.

Until next time...

No comments: