Saturday, November 02, 2013

What I am Grateful for

I can't believe that November is here already. I am not sure where the year has gone but it's almost over. Usually during the month of November I do 30 days of what I am grateful for. I have always just posted this on Facebook. This year I am going to blog it. I know I am a day behind so I am going to talk about 2 thing that I am grateful for.

Day 1 - I am grateful for my family. My family is amazing. I knew that this was what I always wanted. We are not perfect but we make it work. I would not trade this for anything.

Day 2 - I am grateful for my education. My education allows me to give back and help others. It also helps me to advocate for Gage.

I know that I should take time daily to acknowledge the good in my life and what I am grateful for. I always try to consciously do that. But like all things life seems to take over. It's easy to get wrapped up in what we are doing on a daily basis. I have realized that I need to look at those things more often because it helps me to remain positive when I tend to want to bitch and complain about the little things.

So for the next 28 days I will (hopefully) put up at least one thing I am grateful for.

Until next time...

No comments: