Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

I want to wish everyone a happy turkey day. We all have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful that I am actually losing some weight. I have been on weight watchers for 2 weeks and I have lost 6 pounds!!!!!! This makes me very happy. I am working towards my goal weight but I am doing this slowly. I have changed my mindset to just stay on track and not really look at the pounds I lose. I know that I can do this and I will succeed.

This is my first Thanksgiving away from my family and it is a little weird. But Thanksgiving hasn't really been the same with my family for a while. Times change and with that so do the traditions. I decided at the beginning of this year that I was going to creat new traditions and I am trying to do this.

Today is Scooter's 1st birthday. He received a Christmas collar from Detroit Joe and Auntie Jilly. He was so excited. I will post a picture of us later today.

Until later.....

No comments: