Sunday, August 27, 2006

1 Month

Well I just made the most difficult decision I have had to make in awhile. I have decided to move back to Florida. I have realized that the time I needed away from there is done. I have learned a lot and I am just ready to go home. I miss my friends and yes even my family. I have a support network down there that I don't have here. So, I am going home at the end of September. I have enjoyed my time in Massachusetts and I have learned a lot about myself.

I have lost 26 pounds as of today. I am so happy. I am adjusting and I know that I still have a long road ahead of me. Thanks to everyone for all your support.

Until next time......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Carrie! Good for you for deciding to go home. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you will be happy in FL. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I am so bummed you are moving to Florida but so jealous. I am hoping to be back there within the next 6 mths so I will keep you posted. I am a FL girl at heart. Although MA has been good to me too I cant take the winters! Best of luck on your move and recovery from your surgery. Sounds like things are going awesome - 26 lbs!


Dana

Anonymous said...

Carrie,

I am glad to hear that you are making your way back to Florida. We missed you down here. Give me a call whenever you want to hang out!! Be sure to take it easy with the move.

Love,
Jessi