Monday, March 13, 2006

Well Happy Monday to all!!! Mondays have become a source of pain for me. Let me explain....I work fee-for-service, which just means I only get paid when I see my clients. Needless to say, I have had a significant amount of no shows and cancellations and Mondays seem to be a cancellation day. It sucks. Anyways...I will deal with it. I always seem to.

Another pain today, Scooter's surgery was not covered by his insurance. I am NOT happy about that. But what am I going to do. I can't change their decision.

On to other news.....Friday I have to have a spot on my stomach removed. It is squamous cells. So all of you in Florida, make sure you put your sunscreen on. I am off to my aunt's house this weekend right after the procedure. Scooter and I will make the trip to Westboro. Hopefully the anesthesia won't wear off until I get there. Hopefully, Scooter will be cooperative in the car and not jump all over my stomach.

Until next time.....

No comments: